top of page
Brand Logo
France
A text stamp reading "Waille, Jura" on the left face and "Bruyere, St Claude" on the right face.
Left side |
Waille, Jura |
|---|---|
Right side |
Bruyere, St Claude |
Underside |
20 |
The workshop was founded in Saint-Claude in 1860 by Horace Waille; his son René continued the business from 1902 to 1932. Horace's grandson André Waille took over from 1932 to 1974, and André's son Michel Waille, who joined the firm in 1968, changed its name to SARL PIPE EWA in 1979.
Unclassified Stamps
Add a Title
Add a Title
Add a Title
bottom of page
%20(1536%20x%20634%20piksel)VHMVM.png)